Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Parents!

Dearest Mom,

You truly are the most amazing woman I know. You insprie me in countless ways. I admire your strength, love for life, kindness, sincerity, passion and dedication. I am beyond blessed to have you as my mom. Blake and Cade love you so incredibly much. Thank you for being you and for everything that you do for us! I love you!








Dear Dad,

You have always been such a dedicated, supportive and loving dad. You have an incredible sense of calmness, strength, love and devotion about you and I truly admire those qualities. You have always been there for me, no matter what. The boys are so lucky to have you as their Papa and they love spending time with you. Thank you for being who you are. I love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment