Thursday, October 15, 2009

Girls Weekend in Palm Springs

A few weeks ago, my besties, Amy, Celina and Erin, and I took some time off from our wonderful children and spent a relaxing weekend in Palm Springs (a special thanks to our hubbies for staying home with the kiddos). We stayed at the Riviera Resort and Spa. It was a modern hotel with a great pool. As soon as we got there, we went out to the pool, chatted and had a few (too many) cocktails. That night, we went to Las Casuelas for dinner, bought some really funny sunglasses and went dancing at The Village Pub. We called it a night early because we were a little tired from our "pool fun."

The next morning Celina got there and we had a yummy breakfast and mimosas, well, Erin had a bloody mary...she LOVES them:-) We layed at the pool all day and accumulated the name, "mom's club" from a few pool friends! That night we went to a great dinner at DINKS. Our server, Dominic, was actually our pool boy as well. DINKS had fun music as well so we danced the night away!

It was such a fun and relaxing trip with great friends. I truly feel blessed to have all 3 of you in my life. You are each so very special to me! Love you all and I am counting down the days until our next "mom's club weekend away!!!!"

Being silly but having so much fun

Special friends

Oh, we thought we were so funny!




2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun weekend!! I am smiling just reading this post and remembering our fun. So glad you are in my life friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous memories!!! Mom's Club is the best! Thanks for being my friend :)

    ReplyDelete