Monday, October 26, 2009

Blake, The Fireman

Brian and Blake had a special outing on Saturday. They went to tour the local firestation. Blake is going to be a fireman for Halloween so he was very excited to wear his costume. Brian said Blake was a bit shy at the beginning, but in time he warmed up and loved it. I think it is so special when Brian has alone time with the boys. They get so excited to do special things with daddy. I have always heard that children look up to the same sex parent the most...no pressure Brian:-) I am so blessed to have my 3 boys in my life and don't know what I would do without them. Thanks for being such a dedicated, loving and wonderful father to our boys Brian!

I think this is fun.....

Wait, no its not!!

Well, its a little fun now....

Yah, Fireman Blake!



No comments:

Post a Comment