Monday, November 16, 2009

Blake's Birthday Party!

A few months ago, Blake asked me if he could have his birthday party at Zoomars farm in San Juan Capistrano. I actually thought that was a great idea so we did it! Blake invited several of his closest friends. The kids loved it. They were able to feed the goats and rabbits, go on the train ride and play at the park. It turned out to be a great party

The birthday boy
I love this little guy so much

Tutu, the boys, and the goats

B and O rode the train about 10 times

Swinging with the kids
Tutu, Blake, me and Cade
Uncle Dave and Blake
Piniata time
Swinging with Tutu


3 comments:

  1. Loks like Blake had a blast on his birthday, sorry we missed it:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Blake! We had so much fun celebrating him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! My kids love this place! What a fun birthday party!

    ReplyDelete