Monday, November 2, 2009

My Baby Caden...14 Months!

Dear Caden James,

You are 14 months now...wow, I just can't believe it! You are getting to be such a big boy and crawl/cruise around everywhere. You are still not walking yet, but that is ok...soon enough. You love to eat, play trains, and do anything that involves music. You started doing the music class once a week with mommy and Blake. You love love love it! You dance and smile the whole time and I love seeing you so happy. Cade, you also love to do and have whatever your big brother Blake has or is doing. I hope you two are always best friends. You truly bring so much joy, love and laughter to our family! I love you with all of my heart Caden. Thank you for making me smile every day!


You look a lot like mommy as a baby in this picture!

Cutest superman ever

Big boy

Rock star...I love this picture!

Cruisin in your favorite car


2 comments:

  1. We love Caden James! He is so cute! Those smiles in these pictures are to die for. I LOVE your new background and your picture of the boys at the top. You are a blogger..yippee!

    ReplyDelete