Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brothers...Best Buddies!

Wow, these two angels are my life! I have typed one sentence and tears are running down my face just thinking of these two tucked away in their beds. They are so precious and mean the world to Brian and I. We are so incredibly blessed to have created these angels. They bring so much joy, laughter and love into my life each day. I love how they are so different and so special in their own ways. I am so glad that they have one another. I pray that they will be best friends for life and always be there for one another.





Blake, you are such an angel, you really are! You have the most incredible, sweet, and kind personalitly. Everyone loves being around you. You are the best big brother ever and set a great example for Cade. I know he is always going to look up to you. Thank you for being you and for making me a proud proud mommy!

Cade, you are my little angel. You make daddy and I laugh every single day. You love to smile and to be happy. You love your big bro so much but you are independent as well and I admire that. You are a character and are always smiling. I am so proud of who you!

As a parent, you can't even explain the love that you have for your children. I now realize how much my parents love me. Blake and Cade, you are the loves of my life, besides your dad, of course. I love you with all of my heart and always always will...I love you to the moon and to the stars!

1 comment:

  1. love these boys! they are so happy in these pictures. too cute!

    ReplyDelete