Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cade Is Walking....YAH!!!!

Ok, so not sure what is up with the Hogan boys and walking.....they sure like to take their sweet time. Blake walked at 16 months 1 week and Cade was 16 months 3 weeks (at least it was before 17 months). Cade loves being the center of attention and maybe that is why he waited so long to walk. Literally, Cade decided to stand up and walk across the room the other night. Brian and I almost had a heart attack because we were so excited. I am surprised you all didn't hear us screaming from your houses. I just can't believe he got up and did it...that was it, as simple as that. He was SO proud of himself and loved that we were all freaking out, even Blake. It is so cute to watch him. I don't know who is more excited, Cade or his mommy:-)

Look at me.....one proud little boy
Go Cade Go!
Trying to find Blake in his room

1 comment:

  1. we are so proud of you cade! now you and Brody can run after eachother at the park.

    ReplyDelete