Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daddy's Day 2.0.1.0.


Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world! Brian, our boys are beyond blessed to have you as their dad. I have heard that children most admire their same sex parent...so that is you! Blake and Cade are so lucky to have you as their role model. It brings me a sense of happiness that I never knew existed to watch you raise our boys. They love you more than life and so do I!





Dad, happy Father's day to you as well! You have always been such a compassionate, dedicated, loving and supportive father. I look up to you in so many ways! Thank you for always being there for me NO MATTER WHAT! I admire you in countless ways. Thank you for being you and for raising me to be the best person that I can be. I love you so much...Veg!

No comments:

Post a Comment