Thursday, July 8, 2010

Last Day of School!

Blake had his last day of preschool for summer a few weeks ago. The school did a little performance and then each class had cookies in their classroom. As a teacher, I was beyond excited to see my son have a school performance. I was of course one of the first moms there and had to get a seat close to the stage in the MPR. Brian, my mom, Cade and I all watched, cried, laughed and cheered at the same time. Blake was so into the songs, singing loudly, doing all of the motions and clapping for himself after each song. His teacher was Mrs. Zinck and Blake loved her. She has 11 grandchildren and is very nurturing. My baby boy is growing up and I am so proud of him!

Look how excited Blake is:-)

Blake and Mrs. Zinck

Buddies...Connor, Blake and Jack


Yummy cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment