Monday, September 21, 2009

Blake....A Funny Story

About an hour ago, I put Blake down for his usual nap. He has been in a big boy bed for a few months now and has never even tried to get out without us coming in to get him. I tried to explain to him that when he woke up today, he could get out, open his door and say "mommy, I am awake." Well, not even 1 minute after I left his room, he opened his door and said, "mommy, I am awake." I had to explain to him that he did not even rest yet (he said he had) and that he had to get back in bed. He was not happy about that but eventually I got him to go to sleep. We will see what happens when he wakes up today. My guess is I will have to go in and get him. To be continued.....

I am continuing and I was correct....he layed in bed awake until I went in to get him. He is such a good boy. I wonder when he will finally realize that he is allowed and can get out of bed on his own. Trust me, I am not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment