Monday, September 21, 2009

Pretend City

The other day, Blake, Cade and I went to the new Pretend City museum in Irvine. We went with Amy and Owen. The boys had an absolute blast. It was so much better than I had imagined. We were there for 2 hours and could have stayed longer. Blake loved the grocery store, dancing on stage, digging in the garden and playing at the water station. I let Cade crawl around everywhere and his favorite part was the water station. I can't wait to take them again!

Checking out groceries


We love tractors
Filling up on gas

Cade loved the water

Owen, Cade and Blake...all very busy

Time for an art project

Digging in the dirt

Dance party for the boys

Where's Cade





2 comments:

  1. Fun times with the Hogan boys!! Love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go - let me know - My boys would LOVE it - I just haven't taken them there yet. :)

    ReplyDelete