Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cade's 1st Birthday!

On August 31, my baby boy, Caden James, turned 1!!! I can't believe that it was a year ago that I gave birth to him with NO epidural. I still get the chills thinking about it. Actually, it is kind of cool to say that I gave natural childbirth but would I do it again, NO NO and NO again!!! In all seriousness, Cade has added such joy to our family. He makes us all laugh every single day. People always tell me "he is the happiest baby we have ever seen." I love him so much and truly can't imagine my life without him!

We had a BIG party at our house for his birthday. There were about 30 kids under the age of 5 and about 30 adults. It was SO hot out so most of the people were inside. I just kept thinking how germ infested my house was when everyone left. All in all, it was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. We feel so blessed to have such speical friends in our life to share Cade's special day with.

I am so looking forward to this up and coming year with Cade...watching him grow, learning to walk and talk and just enjoying life. Happy first birthday Caden James....we LOVE you SO much:-)




The birthday boy



My homemade jungle cupcakes


Daddy and mommy with the birthday boy


CC, Cade, Mommy, and Tutu


Our family


Blake was so excited, and patient, to blow out Cad'es candle


YUMMY!!!

Please don't take it away....


Tired, hot but still happy boys


1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun at this party! We can't believe Cade is one! You are a superwoman for what happened for a year ago! Happy 1st Cade!

    ReplyDelete