Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

Well, friends and family....it is official! OMG, I actually created a blog. I have been getting a lot of grief from my friends for quite a while now to create a blog. It's not that I did not want to start one, I just have not had the time to sit down and figure it out. Well, on September 1, 2009, thehoganshouse was created! I did have a promise to several people that "my coming out party" for my blog would all start with Cade's first birthday. I am actually super excited to have this blog. It will be a fun hobby for me and a great way to keep you all up to date on our crazy, fun, exciting, and amazing life! So, here it goes....ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! You will become so obsessed! Love it already! You did a great job setting it up- you must have had someone really knowledgeable help you out :). It is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for the Hogan Blog! Looks great! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete