Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Official...Cade Is Crawling!

Yah, I did it!


Yah yah yah....Cade is finally crawling, on all fours. Cade started army crawling at 9 1/2 months but would not crawl on all fours. I know he could have done it because if he needed to get to something, he would crawl on all fours for about 2 crawls and then go to his tummy. When we were in Colorado, he was trying to get to the dog food, which he loved eating, and as I looked over, he was crawling on all fours across the room. So for the past week, each day he crawls more and more. I am going to now say, it is official! I did catch him at my mom's house today army crawling, but for the most part, he is on all fours. Blake cheers for him when he does it and says "Cade is a big boy now" Hopefully he will be walking sometime soon!

1 comment: