Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Learning Links

Today, we went to Learning Links at Las Palmas Elementary School with Suzi, Abby and Riley Godber. I have been wanting to go for a while now but was not sure what it was exactly, if the boys would like it, etc.... Well, thank goodness I went because the boys and I LOVED it, probably because I am (was) a teacher. Learning Links is set up as a preschool type classroom with 2 teachers in it. There are various art projects, a reading loft, a play kitchen, train table, several learning centers and much more. I really enjoyed taking Blake and Cade and will definitely be a regular visitor. Thanks for a fun day Godber girls!

Painting with Abby
Mmmm...what should I do?

Playing in the kitchen


Reading in the "reading loft"

Coloring is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment